Mayurakshi Janakalyan Society
MAYURAKSHI JANAKALYAN SOCIETY (MJS) is a non-profit, non government, and humanitarian voluntary social organization operating in the rural, urban,tribal and far-flung habitations of southwest regions of West Bengal especially in Birbhum districts. Its origin owes to a dream once seen by some like minded intellectuals, educationists, social-activist youths who firmly believe that India cannot be translated into a developed country until a sustainable holistic transformation of its rural sector takes place .
We are trying our best to promote minimum education to the children and maintain health & hygiene capacity of mother, child and old aged of the unfortunate Tobacco Manufacturing (BIDI Smoking )Worker family
To provide meaningful opportunities to the poor & disadvantaged, with particular emphasis on the empowerment of women & other vulnerable sections of the society so to achieve high level of sustained social & economic development
MAYURAKSHI JANAKALYAN SOCIETY (MJS)free form evils ,of caste, creed gender discrimination Illiteracy, ill health ,Sanitation, consumer protection ,Training Programme , Skill development Training Programme ,poverty and exploitation where man and women moveahed-in –hand and in perfect harmony will nature ,so as to attain higher levels humanence and camaraderie.
1) Registration under West Bengal Society Registration Act.XXVI of 1961.
2) Planning Commission NITI Aayog (NGO DARPON) Regd no WB/2013/0058646) Govt. of India.
3) Parmanent Account Number (PAN) AABAM4645F Income Tax Department ,Govt. of India.
4) Tax Deduction Account Number (TAN) CALMI6060C Income Tax Department ,Govt. of India.
5) Approval U/s 12A of Income Tax Act.1961 URN – AABAM4645F/10/15-16/S-0101 Income Tax
Department ,Govt. of India.
6) Approval U/s 80G of Income Tax Act.1961 URN – AABAM4645F/10/15-16/S-0101 Income Tax
Department ,Govt. of India.
7) FSSAI (Food Licence)Issued by Department of health & family Health welfare Govt. Of India.
8) Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Registration (Appling for approval.)
9) Recognization District Youth welfare Council ,Birbhum,W.B.
OBJECTIVES OF THE ORGANIZATION
- Organizing uplifting BPL community against exploitation.
- Consumer Awareness Camp and Link to District Consumer Forum.
- Organizing trainings and seminars for capacity building on the co-ordination
- Organizing awareness camp, meetings on the different issues pertaining to their life.
- Taking up education programs for Integrated Child Development
Formation of Self Help Groups.
- Identification and strengthening of leadership capabilities.
- Motivating people and work for individual and collective action for environment conservation
protection and propagation.
- Overall health awareness and facilities for preventive measures Especially for adolescent girls and women.
- To generate awareness to health, sanitation family welfare and develop scientific temper in the rural folk.
- To promote awareness in environment related issue such as forest conservation rain water harvesting,
alternative energy resources and pollution control.
- To ensure social justice by extending help to physically handicapped poor and orphan children.
- Child immunization programme.
- To ensure proper academic education for every child as well as Adult.
- Specific awareness on HIV/AIDS Hepatitis B. Cancer (Malignant] Diabetes.
- Organizing Skill Development Training & Vocational Training & Women Empowerment.